Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Falling Through Our Dreams

I'll see that you feel at home
When you feel my heart around you
and I'll know that you're never alone
Because my love is with you

And don't you know?
and can't you see?
That you've fallen
in love with me?

I grasp at the air above
Come down with a tilted star
stand it up straight on the ground
and watch it fall straight through
our dreams
Memories waiting to be
It's you that I'm waiting to see
And I can see you and me,
so clearly.

The passion that fills my eyes,
Comes straight up from my heart
and the door is open now
so come away.

And you feel me lift off the ground
when I sense you across the room
someone has a glass heart around,
Just wondering who
with scarlet love all around,
we feel the same.

You went through every inch
just to find there's a hundred more.
You're standing right outside
just find a way in through the door.

You found a way in through my door.

1 comment:

mandy said...

thats rely cool :)