Sunday, June 20, 2010

The Best Thing

Sometimes I sit and think about us.
Come to think of it, I always sit and think about us.
More importantly, I sit and think about you.
Your thick hair
your vibrant eyes
your loving stare
your sincere good-byes

your tight hugs
and gentle kiss
and what always bugged me
is what I missed

Let me explain:
you drive me nuts.
I mean, you drive me absolutely insane
but then,
I'm insanely in love with you
so I suppose it all works out.

I just want to be with you.
all day.
every day.

I want to be there for every laugh.
every smile.
every moment of pure joy
spilling from your face
like a beautiful aura
dancing around us
as we kiss.

My friends say
I'm a different person
when I'm with you.

I'm happy.

and you know what?

they're right.

The fact is,
you are the best thing
that has ever happened to me.
and you are the best thing
that ever will happen to me.
I love you Lauren Yarnall
and always will. <3

No comments: