Tuesday, August 3, 2010

I believe her (every time)

I have a girl and she says
she will love me forever
and I believe her
every time

it's not for no reason though
it's not out of blind faith or nothin'
it's because when she looks me in the eyes
I see the girl I've been looking for
and now I just want more

and every day that we're together
I'm reassured I'll love her forever
and I know that it's
for real.

Her name is lauren and she's my girl
she's pretty, no she's beautiful
and wonderful
and she is the world to me

Every time I see her face
it makes me want to leave this place
and run away, run away
with her

If it was up to me
I would be at the best place to be
which is right by her side

'cause I have a girl and she says
that she will love me forever
and I believe her
every time.

No comments: